Welcome to the home of Not Happy Production's Halo machinima trilogy Cops and Robbers! We hope our comedy/action series delights and pleasures you in every way possible. Thanks and enjoy! (You'll leave comments if you love us half as much as we love you.)
For an archive of all our videos, click here.
To read character bios, click here.
To see our videos on Youtube.com, click here.
For contact information, see below.

Apr 23, 2008

Breakdown Update

'Sup my hooded hoodlums,

Well, it's Wednesday, and I've got good news and bad news. The good news is there's no bad news! The bad news is that I've only gotten some of the broken videos working again. I should probably be able to fix it all later, but we're only part of the way there now. But here's what's working again:

CaR 2 Teaser Trailer
CARS: Crossing the Picket Line
Retaliation Comedy Trailer
Robbers Unite Deleted Scenes LQ

What still be broke:

CARS: Grinding the Chain That Sawed You
CARS: Stuck in Place
Rocket Chase How-To

I'll see what I can do about the rest. But again, check Youtube if you want to see some stuff! Youtube.com/robbersunite, baby! Anyway, if I've made any sort of mistake, post a comment, e-mail me, whatever. I just hope we can still be friends.

Also of note: You may have noticed some Call of Duty 4 dudebags stealin' our title! Well, don't you worry, we're SUING those sons of britches for every penny they're worth! In the meantime, we're thinking up new titles for Cops and Robbers 2 (no longer Retaliation) as you speak. And yes, Cops and Robbers 2 is still going to happen. Give us time, man!

No comments: